What is the expected delivery time?
- Orders typically take anywhere from 2 to 4 business days to arrive in the UK and up to 9 business days for international delivery. If your order is taking longer please reach out to our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to assist.
How to change order details?
- Need to change an address or products ordered? Simply email our Customer Support Team at email@example.com and we will make the changes for you.
What colours are available?
- Black initially – more colours to come!
What sizes are available?
- We have a one-fits-all design.
- The Silver Life Face Mask provides hygienic re-use by retaining its effectiveness even after more than 100 washing machine cycles at 40 degrees. It is guaranteed for two-year wear. Do not Tumble Dry. Our full Guarantee Details can be found on the website.
Do I need an Activator Spray?
- No, such sprays are unnecessary. It is recommended you moisten the mask with a small spay or water prior to wearing OR place the mask over your face a couple of minutes before any potential for exposure, as your breath will moisten the fabric and activate it.
Have the masks had sufficient testing?
- The Silver Life Textiles and Silver Life Mask have undergone successful scientific testing in approved laboratories.
Do the Silver Life Masks help against CoVid-19?
- Help protect against the coronavirus, CoVid-19.
- Help protect against many of the major viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- Deactivate over 99% of the viruses at point of contact with the silver-based materials.
- Filter particulates (often carrying microbes) down to THREE microns. Other face masks only filter down to ten microns at best.
- CE accredited and approved Type II PPE.
- UK HSE approved as a biocidal and physical barrier to microbes.
Are the masks disposable?
- All masks are made of sustainable materials and are safely disposed.
- The polyester component of the mask is made from recycled materials.
What sizing and colour options available, do you have any samples?
- The face mask is currently available in a one-size-fits all through a 3D advanced knitting process. At the moment, the sole colour option is black but other colours will be made available in the near future.
Is the mask intended for single person use or can it be shared?
- It is preferred that the mask is only used by one wearer but it is possible to share provided that the mask is washed thoroughly as recommended in our Care Sheet (as available on the web-site) prior to sharing.
Silver-based textile … Is this active against Covid-19?
- The Silver Life Face Mask is made entirely of the Silver Life Textile. Other silver products only use inserts of various sizes at the front of their masks.
- Based on the test results, it is reasonable to infer that as a result of the OC43 testing and in gaining CE accreditation as a Type II PPE the mask is effective against all microbes in the current pandemic.
ORDERING AND DELIVERY
- Free delivery is included in the UK charges.
- International charges are as stated in the various order sheets at the point of sale.
- Other costs for bulk are available on application through firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I pay?
- By PayPal and/or your credit/debit card when you place your order.
How to place an order?
- Just browse our website and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart.
- After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout'.
- You will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete your order.
Acceptance of your order?
- When you receive a confirmation of order from us, this indicates that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice after despatching your order.
- If we do not accept your order for any reason or the price of the product has increased between the time of your order and our acceptance of it (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), we will email you to advise you of the change. Depending on the reason, you may need to resubmit your order.
Taking delivery of your order?
- All deliveries must be signed for. You will be responsible for the product(s) as soon as they are delivered and found to be in conformity to the contract. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full.
- All shortages and damages must be reported to us in writing or by e-mail within 3 working days.
- You MUST check your order upon receipt of delivery to ensure all items ordered have been received in their correct colours, quantities and condition. We will only accept errors in picking within 3 days of receipt of the goods. It is therefore vital that all orders are checked by you when they arrive, as mistakes cannot be rectified at a later stage. Also claims for goods damaged in transit must be brought to our attention within 3 days of receipt of them. We will not consider claims for damaged goods not reported within this time.
- To discuss the delivery of your order, please send an email to email@example.com (Please include your order number in the email). We aim to respond to your enquiry within 24 hours of receipt (Monday - Friday).
- SP Science does not share this information with ANY third parties for ANY reason (except our fulfilment and shipping companies and then only the details relevant to the delivery of the goods to you, as mentioned above.) This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and we have a full GDPR Policy available for your review on the web-site.
- Our full returns policy can be found on the web-site.
Where is my order?
- Tracking information is sent out to the email address provided on your order if ordering is in bulk. However, for other orders please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.