What is the expected delivery time?
- Orders typically take anywhere from 2 to 4 business days to arrive. If your order is taking longer please reach out to our Customer Support Team at email@example.com and we’d be happy to assist.
How to change order details?
- Need to change an address or products ordered? Simply email our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the changes for you.
What colours are available?
- Black initially – more colours to come!
What sizes are available?
- We have a one-fits-all design.
- The Silver Life Face Covering provides hygienic re-use by retaining its effectiveness even after more than 100 washing machine cycles at 60 degrees. Do not Tumble Dry. Our full Guarantee Details can be found on the website.
Do I need an Activator Spray?
- No, such sprays are unnecessary. It is recommended you moisten the mask with a small spray of water prior to wearing OR place the mask over your face a couple of minutes before any potential for exposure, as your breath will moisten the textile and activate it.
Have our face coverings had sufficient testing?
- The Silver Life Textiles and Silver Life Face Coverings have undergone successful scientific testing in approved laboratories.
Do the Silver Life Masks help against the current pandemic?
- Help protect against the current pandemic.
- Help protect against many of the major microbes.
- Deactivate over 99% of microbes at point of contact with the silver-based textiles.
- Filter particulates (often carrying microbes) down to THREE microns. Other face coverings only filter down to ten microns at best.
Are our face coverings disposable?
- All our face coverings are made of sustainable materials and are safely disposed.
- The polyester component of the face covering is made from recycled materials.
What sizing and colour options available, do you have any samples?
- Our face covering is currently available in a one-size-fits all through a 3D advanced knitting process. Currently the sole colour option is black but other colours will be made available in the near future.
Is our face covering intended for single person use or can it be shared?
- It is preferred that the face covering is only used by one wearer but it is possible to share provided that the face covering is washed thoroughly as recommended in our Care Sheet (as available on the web-site) prior to sharing.
Silver-based textile … Is this active against the microbes in the current pandemic?
- The Silver Life Face Covering is made entirely of the Silver Life Textile. Other silver products only use inserts of various sizes at the front of their masks and are not knitted with this advanced technology.
- Based on the test results, it is reasonable to infer that as a result of the OC43 testing and the success of the Silver Life Textile in deactivating human coronavirus it should be active against all the microbes in the current pandemic.
ORDERING AND DELIVERY
- Free delivery for orders up to 48 face coverings in the UK.
- Other costs for bulk are available on application through email@example.com
- International shipping costs are available on application through the same e-mail address.
How do I pay?
- By PayPal and/or your credit/debit card when you place your order.
How to place an order?
- Just browse our website and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart.
- After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout'.
- You will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete your order.
Acceptance of your order?
- When you receive a confirmation of order from us, this indicates that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice after despatching your order.
- If we do not accept your order for any reason or the price of the product has increased between the time of your order and our acceptance of it (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), we will email you to advise you of the change. Depending on the reason, you may need to resubmit your order.
Taking delivery of your order?
- All deliveries must be signed for. You will be responsible for the product(s) as soon as they are delivered and found to be in conformity to the contract. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full.
- All shortages and damages must be reported to us in writing or by e-mail within 3 working days.
- You MUST check your order upon receipt of delivery to ensure all items ordered have been received in their correct colours, quantities and condition. We will only accept errors in picking within 3 days of receipt of the goods. It is therefore vital that all orders are checked by you when they arrive, as mistakes cannot be rectified at a later stage. Also claims for goods damaged in transit must be brought to our attention within 3 days of receipt of them. We will not consider claims for damaged goods not reported within this time.
- To discuss the delivery of your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include your order number in the email). We aim to respond to your enquiry within 24 hours of receipt (Monday - Friday).
- SP Science does not share your information with ANY third parties for ANY reason (except our fulfilment and shipping companies and then only the details relevant to the delivery of the goods to you, as mentioned above.) This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and we have a full GDPR Policy available for your review on the website.
- Our full returns policy can be found on the website.
Where is my order?
- Tracking information is sent out to the email address provided on your order if ordering is in bulk. However, for other orders please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team at email@example.com for assistance.